Front brake rotor/ pad suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foeteef

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 14 Tahoe ppv....front rotors warped and want an aftermarket set that are really good quality. And suggestions on a set or even paired with front pads as well..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unless your looking to spend a grip of money, you can get the duralast max ceramic pads and new rotors and you will have excellent stopping I've ran them for the last 15+ years perfectly happy.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My duralast brakes work extremely well, I had to hit them this morning because some jerk decided to turn in front of me, hit them so hard the rubber GMC floor mat went all the way up under the pedals, have to give some of that justice to the eagle ls2 tires as well

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a set (F/R) from autoanything. They have a pretty wide selection to choose from, from budget to all out performance. They also have some great deals/sales and if you're lucky you can find some decent codes for even more off or rebates.

Jibee

Reaction score
Mine isn't a PPV but I went with the Powerstop kit front and rear on my 2013 Yukon. This was the 3rd vehicle I've installed Powerstop brakes and I've had great experiences with all of them. 20180108_114415.jpg

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine isn't a PPV but I went with the Powerstop kit front and rear on my 2013 Yukon. This was the 3rd vehicle I've installed Powerstop brakes and I've had great experiences with all of them. View attachment 202869

I went with the same brakes. Great set and I have no complaints as of yet. I think its been a couple of years now.
My next upgrade will be ss braded lines.

Whatever you end up getting, make sure to bed them properly

Great advise Lance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep