Front blower working intermittently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nrkaras17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2007 Yukon, front blower works intermittently, rear always works. When the front is working both drivers side and passenger side temp control works, can hear the vents moving when switching between defrost, hand/face, feet. Can feel hot/cold air when selected, just the blower decides when it wants to work or not. Read a few threads about drvers side/passenger side temps different but that is not the problem. Any ideas? I was thinking if the blower was bad it would not come back on, but it does.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it work on diff speeds? 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 ....if thats the case then the blower motor resistor is bad. If it works intermittently on all speeds then there is a poor connection or the blower motor itslef is on its way out.

OP
OP
N

Nrkaras17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does it work on diff speeds? 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 ....if thats the case then the blower motor resistor is bad. If it works intermittently on all speeds then there is a poor connection or the blower motor itslef is on its way out.
It was the motor. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. If I knew it was that easy to replace it I wouldn't have waited for so long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9