Front A/C Unit Not Working '07 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twminter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an '07 Yukon Denali that has (2) cracks in the dash, which I will be contacting my local dealer about based on the previous posts I've read, and a couple weeks ago my front A/C unit stopped blowing air and heat. The rear A/C and heat work just fine. I've read a few posts/articles about this and read it could be either the A/C power control module/resistor or the blower fan itself. I have the automatic control unit in my denali and am leaning towards it being the control module. Is there anyway to know for sure before I pull apart the shroud under the passenger dash and start replacing parts. Don't have a very large budget since I will be doing wheel/hub bearings and tire in the upcoming weeks.

Dawgma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
May be a bit late, but I had the same issue with my 07 Denali about 3 weeks ago. If the fan doesn't blow at all it is most likely the blower. Was $70 at autozone and took about 15 minutes to replace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518