Freedom motorsports is now taking over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right, I have moved on to start another company. I started Synthetic Motorsports in April of 2008 as a partnership between myself and Willie Parsons (Some of you may know him on DuramaxForum as mrmanners). Willie signed on as an AMSOIL dealer and I trained him on sales, AMSOIL and other things and over the years Synthetic Motorsports has grown to become a very successful company. So successful that because I did 99% of all of our online marketing (outside of DuramaxForum), website design, programming, mod and maintenance, etc, things wound up getting to the point that I had no time for sales of my own. You see, it was always my intention to hand Synthetic Motorsports over to Willie and let him run with it at some point and that time has come. I have spent so much of my time working on the back end of Synthetic Motorsports that I was not able to effectively promote or offer help on the forums that I sponsor. AND, Willie's revenue is high enough now that he needs all the deductions he can get, so paying someone for the hard stuff and learning a little bit of simple HTML won't hurt....lol

So, on to my next venture. Freedom Motorsports. I started Freedom Motorsports last week. I have had this idea for a long time and have now begun to implement that plan. The main focus of Freedom Motorsports is American Made products and a Patriotic theme overall. For those that do not know me that well, I am a 100% Service Connected Disabled Veteran and support our troops and veterans in any way that I can. A part of that desire to support our troops, a percentage of ALL sales at Freedom Motorsports will go to the Wounded Warrior Project.

That being said, I have also taken another New AMSOIL Dealer under my wing here on TYF. His name is Kory Lipford or Oleblack03 here on TYF. I will allow Kory to introduce himself later but he has an extensive education and work history in different mechanics. Is an Authorized AMSOIL Dealer, R1Concepts Affiliate and has access to everything that I provide to my customers. Kory is very motivated and talented, he will make a great addition to the Freedom Motorsports (Synthetic Motorsports) group and TahoeYukonForum. He will chime in here and introduce himself a little later.

I am working right now on finishing my new Raptor SVT online store and will have my new Chevy store up in a few weeks. The new Facebook page is HERE. I gave away a set of Posi Quiet Ceramic brake pads to get it to 50 likes and now I am giving away a HornBlaster's Conductor's Special 540 Train Horn kit as soon as the page hits 1000 likes. I have been promoting Raptor stuff to support the online store I have been working on for a month or so, so as soon as I get a few more things done there I am building a new all encompassing Chevy store. the old Synthetic Motorsports Dmax store obviously went with Willie......

I want to personally thank everyone of my loyal customers and friends. Ya'll have helped to make everything I have done in the past a success and I look forward to hearing about what everyone thinks of the new Freedom Motorsports. I am still available and plan to be available for all members, but for the most part, Kory will be taking over the daily monitoring and helping on TYF.

Thanks again, have a GREAT Day!

Last edited:

Oleblack03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! Kory here, just wanna introduce myself and say I'm so thankful for the opportunity to work with Chris here on TYF and to meet everyone! I have an 03 Duramax but am an all around Bowie fan through and through! I will be more than pleased To answer any and all questions that y'all have and make sure everyone is taken care of! I've got some big shoes to fill following Chris but I will do everything I can to accommodate each and every one of you!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all be sure to contact Kory (Oleblack03) for more information but as a part of this change we are offering EXCLUSIVE discounts on R1Concepts Performance Brake Parts (Using promo code FM20); MBRP & Stainless Works exhaust systems and MORE!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i missed the last r1 sale could you guys please let me know when the next one is? Best of luck with the new shop!!!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i missed the last r1 sale could you guys please let me know when the next one is? Best of luck with the new shop!!!

Yes Sir, I will be sure to let you know. We always have a 10% forum member discount for those that can't wait for the bigger sales. The next 20% off discount sale will probably be for Black Friday; but the next 15% discount shouldn't be TOO far away!

Thank you goes out to everyone that has ordered during the last two sales and in the past in general. I truly appreciate the support.

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just saw this and was wondering if the chevy site was up, if so could you post a link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am actually working on the new site as we speak. I am shooting for announcing it as ready to go right around Christmas