Free Escalade side steps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cusomano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like the title states, I've got a set of free 2003 Esky side steps in pewter. Id just like them out of my garage and to someone who will use them.

Local pickup in Fort Collins, CO or you pay shipping. Thanks
I forgot to ask- is there any damage to the chrome on the running boards?

OP
OP
Gs03Escalade

Gs03Escalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any luck on that shipping quote??

Hey man sorry on the delay, I think it's be best not to ship them. The size makes them in the 130+ range, and I don't have a greyhound station to ship them out of local. Nearest one is about 45 miles away. I wouldn't want them damaged intransit and have an unhappy customer...

Cusomano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey man sorry on the delay, I think it's be best not to ship them. The size makes them in the 130+ range, and I don't have a greyhound station to ship them out of local. Nearest one is about 45 miles away. I wouldn't want them damaged intransit and have an unhappy customer...
Not asking to ship by Greyhound, that was another member's suggestion. UPS and Fed ex ship these every day. If you'd rather not ship, I understand. If the chrome on the right side running board is undamaged and you cant find any takers, I really only need the right side board step with the chrome strip and cap ends. Might save on shipping and hassle for you. Thank you

OP
OP
Gs03Escalade

Gs03Escalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If the chrome on the right side running board is undamaged and you cant find any takers, I really only need the right side board step with the chrome strip and cap ends. Might save on shipping and hassle for you. Thank you

Right as in passenger, is in good condition, only one tiny ding. The driver has a small scuff near the rear wheel. I can strip it to just plastics/chrome or leave it complete and send it. Up to you. Ima trash them end of the month so let me know.

1504471938381588707933.jpg 15044724676981711304372.jpg 15044724927931872948470.jpg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THESE!

Shippings not gonna cost that much, you'd be surprised. And for free tho, these are hard to find and IMO look to be in great condition and really upgrade a tahoe or denali. If i still had my nbs i would have already had you send them.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Cusomano

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Right as in passenger, is in good condition, only one tiny ding. The driver has a small scuff near the rear wheel. I can strip it to just plastics/chrome or leave it complete and send it. Up to you. Ima trash them end of the month so let me know.

View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182366
Small ding is OK, better than what's on there now. I'll need just the Right side (passenger side), my driver's side is fine, but if shipping isn't too much extra, you can send both sides. I think the black step pad and chrome strip is one piece, I'll need that and the two body color end caps. Should be much easier to pack and ship. If you have a paypal account, I can send payment once you get the shipping quote, or pay you any other way you'd like. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98