Found a clean '01 (Transformation)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
No bull bar please.
No nerf bars please.
Either nbs esky steps or nnbs esky steps would look amazing on there.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bull bar only if it covers the headlights. I'm not diggin the two different style black build i installed on mine. Looks cleaner with them off. The chrome nurf bars would be a good look or removing the steps on this model cleans things up even more

OP
OP
F1Cobra03

F1Cobra03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No bull bar please.
No nerf bars please.
Either nbs esky steps or nnbs esky steps would look amazing on there.

Thanks. I wasn't too sure about bull bar and wife didn't like the idea of one. Haven't seen esky steps on one.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks. I wasn't too sure about bull bar and wife didn't like the idea of one. Haven't seen esky steps on one.
Personally I'm not a fan of any chrome. There's a member on the forum who has Escapade boards on his nbs. Looks pretty good Imo.

OP
OP
F1Cobra03

F1Cobra03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Personally I'm not a fan of any chrome. There's a member on the forum who has Escapade boards on his nbs. Looks pretty good Imo.

I never was in the past but couldn't pass up this buy and the chrome look was the easiest route and its worked out pretty well.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only things i would change is ditching the stock headlights for some of the depo projectors and a set of spyder LED tails.