Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
img_3560-jpg.81142

niiiice.gif

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy story time batman! Lol

Fun read. Always frustrating but still fun figuring stuff out too cause you never give up. You just know how awesome it's going to look when you're done. Looks awesome.

I can tell your super excited to have the rear all finished in leds. As you should be because it looks amazing.
Btw when you getting rid of that tree branch ?

That Escalade third break light looks perfect! agree with @05Single it would look a lot cleaner without that wiper arm

Thx guys. Tree branch has to hang for the wife. It's her daily driver. Believe me it has crossed my mind numerous times, but it is staying.

Great mod and an even better write-up, brother. Way to hang in there and be tenacious!

Thx sir. A long wait for sure, but worth the end result.

Love it! Looks amazing.
Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Thx man.

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
That's awesome man, looks killer

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave her a solid exterior wash and detailed the interior as well. The kids and wife sure make a mess of the interior. Not to mention the dog as well. Grr...

Vacuumed, wiped down the panels, sprayed the floor liners off and polished all the chrome trim including the wheels with some NevrDull.

IMG_3932.JPG

The passenger rear door handle broke again even after the epoxy job I did a few months back.

I had ordered a Dorman replacement at the time and kept it so the swap out was not delayed by waiting for parts.

IMG_3928.JPG

IMG_3929.JPG

And I also found that I had forgotten to install the 4 nuts on my Esky 3rd brake light that hold it to the housing. Oops. I had put all the bolts in my NBS rear cup holders, but had forgotten what they were for until today. Doh!!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yeah I think your color would benefit more from the color match on those parts. Either way your truck is looking good.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Gave her a solid exterior wash and detailed the interior as well. The kids and wife sure make a mess of the interior. Not to mention the dog as well. Grr...

Vacuumed, wiped down the panels, sprayed the floor liners off and polished all the chrome trim including the wheels with some NevrDull.

View attachment 82792

The passenger rear door handle broke again even after the epoxy job I did a few months back.

I had ordered a Dorman replacement at the time and kept it so the swap out was not delayed by waiting for parts.

View attachment 82793

View attachment 82794

And I also found that I had forgotten to install the 4 nuts on my Esky 3rd brake light that hold it to the housing. Oops. I had put all the bolts in my NBS rear cup holders, but had forgotten what they were for until today. Doh!!
Any specific procedure to do the door handle replacement? How much was the dorman replacement?

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score

View attachment 82792

View attachment 82793

View attachment 82794

lol solid. I almost always have extra bolts lol

Yeah the door handles on these things are cheap. my drivers door handle broke at one point and i had to wait two days for amazon and everytime i shut the door it popped all the way out. Looked way janky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium