Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree, lol

Indigo Blue Metallic is by far the prettiest color GM produced the 99-02 NBS trucks/SUVs in!
My 03 is indigo blue metallic. Honestly was never excited about the color till today actually lol. When I first got it all I did was clay bar and polish, it looked ok cause the paint was pretty bad from previous owner. Been doing a long tedious process of paint restoration and the spots ive finished i can see how the blue metallic pops like crazy now.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking damn good!

Thx sir.

All I know is his nbs needs one now too.

No Esky 3rd for the NBS. This one I am holding firm on. :) Something about the curved looked that I just don't like for the back of my truck. I don't know why, just a personal preference, but some other trucks it look good on though.

How's the painted front bumper holding up? Getting any chips?

There are a couple of very small rock chips, but not unexpected being lowered. With regards to the painted chrome bumper, both front and rear are looking very good still. No issues with any of the those color matched parts.
IMG_3600.jpg

Looks good. Makes me want to spend unnecessary money on my burb

This is not hard to do. Sometimes you have to step away from the computer and resist the temptation to do more stuff to the truck. :cool:

Haha you said it man! Between Fosscore's build and the ones tgui did I'm finding myself on Amazon and Rock Auto a "financially unhealthy" amount of time, lol

"financially unhealthy" amount of time leads to spent $$ in the mod world is truth!! lol

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to step away from the computer and resist the temptation to do more stuff to the truck. :cool:

"financially unhealthy" amount of time leads to spent $$ in the mod world is truth!! lol

Lol
Yeah, but a few mods here and there....they're less costly than some other hobbies----like pistol shooting, for instance----and often more fun! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu