Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't know how it'll look being that my burb is MCCM (Medium Charcoal Grey Metallic)

View attachment 81192
Hmmm, if that was my truck I'd actually PTM the grille shell and install some billet grille inserts and then paint the lower valance flat black and leave the middle chrome section alone. That way you have just the right amount of chrome accents and the lower valance matches the running boards :cheers:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't know how it'll look being that my burb is MCCM (Medium Charcoal Grey Metallic)

View attachment 81192
IMO the nbs tahoe and burb chrome bumpers dont look good, they seem too plain to me, colormatch or black, if you want to have some chrome do the esky rack, steps, and handles, maybe some on the grille. Subtle touches of chrome that pop.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Agree to disagree then haha. I do really like Indigo Blue Metallic too, but I am biased to that Gray.

eand28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, if that was my truck I'd actually PTM the grille shell and install some billet grille inserts and then paint the lower valance flat black and leave the middle chrome section alone. That way you have just the right amount of chrome accents and the lower valance matches the running boards by erbear28 posted May 7, 2017 at 7:41 PM[/GALLERY] :cheers:
sorry for hijacking the thread but I can't decide if I want to go up or down with it. Running boards will be coming off again and amp research power steps will go in their place. I personally think I'd like the chrome and the lower valance color matched but idk
The best GM color from this era IMO
I agree but arrival blue is also nice

View media item 26377

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Then I say go up. Big knobby tires with some offset and some led lights and you'll be golden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64