Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Very nice, everything all matches...don't know what took you so long for the lighting upgrades :buttkick:, but glad you finally came around lol

Painting the rad support makes a big difference that not many notice, details:deal:. I actually took scotch Brite and sanded mine down then shot it with flat black too.

Got any wall cutoff shots ?

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. Well you know some things just take time...lol

Truck is at a slight angle and not absolutely straight on to the doors.
IMG_2719.JPG

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how these turn out. Cob style can be unreliable. Cree chips are most common
I have researched every brand under the moon in the last 2 weeks and they all have positives and negatives about them. I bought these cause I guy I work with has them and I was impressed with the light output and price.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I have researched every brand under the moon in the last 2 weeks and they all have positives and negatives about them. I bought these cause I guy I work with has them and I was impressed with the light output and price.
How long has your coworker had them installed? I know the cobs are insane bright but most cobs I've used have a short life span. Probably depends on application like anything else

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long has your coworker had them installed? I know the cobs are insane bright but most cobs I've used have a short life span. Probably depends on application like anything else
He's had them about a month. I don't do alot of night time driving with the Tahoe. If they don't last long then I will probably go with some Vanquish Led's.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's had them about a month. I don't do alot of night time driving with the Tahoe. If they don't last long then I will probably go with some Vanquish Led's.
From what i have seen about those leds on eBay, they start fading the color in months, then they go bad turn off completely. When i decided to buy vanquishauto.com leds was when i was tired of trying cheap stuff on eBay. Im sure you will like the vanquishauto lights once you decided to get them and have them installed as I also did, still same brightness and color extremely white and have been using them for months without issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KCW_Andrew