Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what annoys me , the people that move away from the city to "get away from that life" end up making it just as ****** where ever they are
I don't mind the busy city life and kind of miss it hate the having to go into town for anything, maintaining a yard, limited delivery service, etc. But can't find/afford a few acres in town

I just don't enjoy having to deal with the stupid that tends to overrule the logical in places like Florida. There are plenty of sensible people in the state for sure. I just got tired of the lunatic fringe.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when Fort Lauderdale ran all them drunken college kids out of town and started catering to families and the well to do who spent more money and less nights in jail. Then they went to Daytona and then Pensacola and looks like they're back, like a herd of wildebeasts!

It is even a nightmare even in Miami Beach..Ocean Drive is closed between 5th and 10th Street indefinitely due to huge crowds making the normal gridlock a million times worse..Constant fist fights,robberies,stabbings,shootings and more.

There are a lot of days I wish I never left Hell's Kitchen in NYC..I only moved here because of family issues but going back there is not off the table.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is even a nightmare even in Miami Beach..Ocean Drive is closed between 5th and 10th Street indefinitely due to huge crowds making the normal gridlock a million times worse..Constant fist fights,robberies,stabbings,shootings and more.

There are a lot of days I wish I never left Hell's Kitchen in NYC..I only moved here because of family issues but going back there is not off the table.

Stop in between... like anywhere South of DC and North of J-Ville.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Don't forget the smells of urine and stale beer in the air too. I once had a couple of guys in a knife fight over the hood of my Buick on one of those nights we were cruising the strip. My first memory of the strip was July 4th, 1976 and my uncle was using me for bait to pick up women in his MG Midget!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Truth. Playing ping pong with my daughter before a BBQ this afternoon after that shot and I noticed a few spots on the 24s. Grabbed the microfiber and made them shine.

She goes , “Dadddddyyy, it doesn’t have to be perfect.” I replied, “Yes it does.” We laughed.

She’s the best little girl (9.5 years old) around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094