Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When shall I leave the tahoe with you for the next detail lol. Looks good!
Anytime.

The interior looks awesome! I’m working on that part! Lol
Yeah the blue LEDs really made the dash and the rest of the switches come alive.

6.0 swap time :naughty:
4.8 is doing just fine. Only 77k.

Or just esky handles......?
Legendary truck for sure foss. [emoji106][emoji106]
Thx man.

What do you clean your exhaust tip with? Mine looks ok from about 20 feet but it's nasty up close.
take these perverse questions to the private messages, pal
Quick and easy is Nevr Dull or Flitz. Both are soft and easy to make it shine. In between washing and polishing, I just take a damp microfiber and wipe off the exhaust, so it always stays shiny.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine look like shit too @NGAneer ... whenever i clean them i think of @Fosscore and wonder how his are always clean...i chalk it up to my salty crappy ny winter weather and try my best... really wish @Rocket Man didnt nab that last black one from eBay that foss brought to my attention....;)

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Mine look like shit too @NGAneer ... whenever i clean them i think of @Fosscore and wonder how his are always clean...i chalk it up to my salty crappy ny winter weather and try my best... really wish @Rocket Man didnt nab that last black one from eBay that foss brought to my attention....;)
Did he ever install that? I don't remember.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... whenever i clean them i think of @Fosscore and wonder how his are always clean...i chalk it up to my salty crappy ny winter weather and try my best...

Your salt is on the road, where Fosscore lives, the salt is in air. Wash the truck and in an hour there will be a light coating of salt from the sea breeze off the ocean all over his nice rides. I grew up down there. For some reason there is way less salt in the air 90 miles north even though we both live about the same distance from the shore. Maybe it has to do with the Gulfstream?

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your salt is on the road, where Fosscore lives, the salt is in air. Wash the truck and in an hour there will be a light coating of salt from the sea breeze off the ocean all over his nice rides. I grew up down there. For some reason there is way less salt in the air 90 miles north even though we both live about the same distance from the shore. Maybe it has to do with the Gulfstream?

Too right. I live 1.5 miles from the beach and the salt film is always present.

I wiped it down with Lucas Oil Slick Mist last night after we got pounded with rain and it had a fine coat on it by this afternoon along with some pollen, so I wiped it down again.

Saved me a wash and she looked good stuck in spring break beach traffic today. Grrrr...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts