Ford Tuning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not unless you bought it from john cena....

Oh. Ebay had one. Bummer. I don’t think the employee discount applied on them either, so I’m really SOL.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Oh. Ebay had one. Bummer. I don’t think the employee discount applied on them either, so I’m really SOL.
Like I said...No need for “eBay” and “Discounts”....Lookin to get real power for a realistic price? Take a measly $70k down to your local dodge dealership and get you a 2018 Hellcat...it will be everything that slow ass Acura NSX, oops I mean Ford GT, is and more.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like I said...No need for “eBay” and “Discounts”....Lookin to get real power for a realistic price? Take a measly $70k down to your local dodge dealership and get you a 2018 Hellcat...it will be everything that slow ass Acura NSX, oops I mean Ford GT, is and more.

In a straight line, yeah. Throw a turn in there and that thing won’t know what to do. Lol

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
In a straight line, yeah. Throw a turn in there and that thing won’t know what to do. Lol
Where do you street races at? Germany? If your racing any other way than pulling up to a red light in a full warrantied mass production car and smoking any other full warrantied mass production car, then we can’t continue our argument.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14