FNG with a Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliEd

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! seems you found it the same way I did. Lots of good info here, from preventive maintenance, to complete teardowns.
Thanks! I'm lucky to have access to a lift at my parent's farm, and I'm kind of a maintenance nut. I have Amsoil in the trans, axles and t-case, and change the oil every 10k whether it needs it or not, lol. Hoping I don't have to do a complete tear-down any time soon. She also got new tires about 1,000 miles ago, along with an alignment and a couple new balljoints on the driver's side.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
As much as I love the Suburban and XL Yukon it more then I need also plus it would stick out of my parking space too much and even parking it in Queens N.Y. would be a issue even in a garage as their garages are smaller then the ones in Manhattan.

Kinda Like driving the short school bus as I recall from 40 years ago, we had 1977 burbs back then. You had to plan where you were gonna park. Ahh the good old days...........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu