Flush your brake fluid!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other set is up over the axle in the middle.

This.

The kit should have 6 hoses: one for each corner and two for the flexible portion between the body and axle. Most vehicles have one hose here that runs into a "T" on the axle to split off and feed each side simultaneously. Vehicles with Stabilitrak have each side fed by their own hose so the system can modulate each side's braking independently.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be aware, those two up over the axle are a PIA to get to and some people have also had problems with the fittings on the Stabilitrak models..

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware, those two up over the axle are a PIA to get to and some people have also had problems with the fittings on the Stabilitrak models..
maybe I should leave them alone... or get firestone or someone to do it since they have a lift and I don't...

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks for the info sir! Damn, I wish I had known that yesterday! I guess I still have work to do. Are they hard to get to?

Put it on ramps backwards and get the spare out of there to see them... But, yes, PITA.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe I should leave them alone... or get firestone or someone to do it since they have a lift and I don't...

Research it before you decide cuz once you crack them lines open...

It may be worth paying them to do it just to avoid the brake fluid running down your arm and into your pit.

wendal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Research it before you decide cuz once you crack them lines open...

It may be worth paying them to do it just to avoid the brake fluid running down your arm and into your pit.
If y'all haven't yet, have a look at my build thread. Don't know if tapatalk writes my signature, but the link is in there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is on my "to do" list once the weather clears. I'm done working out in the cold :)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is on my "to do" list once the weather clears. I'm done working out in the cold :)
Yeah I don't do anything after November. I have to work in my driveway and I hate the cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne