flowmaster 44 with duals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gonna shop around soon... now i got some questions:

whats a good price for flowmaster44 installed with single out?

and dual out?

does dual out make a difference in the sound im looking for? will a dual out just make the car weigh more with no difference in the growl?

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude said 950 for stainless steel. im thinking about actually getting one out but with dual tips so i can idle quietly without smoke coming out both sides. lol would dual outs make it louder or any difference besides looks?

99281-b98c52dd8ef3e59a97b001508b6433a8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

like this

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a 44 muffler it`s going to be loud no matter what lol. I don`t believe it will be any louder with dual tails. I have heard trucks with single outlet with the same muffler i have and i really don`t hear a difference. I have dual tails because i can`t stand how single pipes look, The duals even things out.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a 44 muffler it`s going to be loud no matter what lol. I don`t believe it will be any louder with dual tails. I have heard trucks with single outlet with the same muffler i have and i really don`t hear a difference. I have dual tails because i can`t stand how single pipes look, The duals even things out.

i feel you on that definitely looks more even lol i always liked the look of the muffler on big ford expiditions. looks like a rocket behind it i figured it would look good on a tahoe.

970291157.jpg

also im worried about weight to the truck. im gonna add bigger tires later on, and a big bumper push bar. i rather trade off the weight of the bumper vs dual outs. may not make too much of a difference but im having an issue with MPG economy and until i get to the bottom of it im concerned about extra weight.

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another place quoted me 250 for single out. got alot of good reviews, ive drove past it before clean shop looks always busy. they said depending on the setup a dual out another 150 to 200. think im gonna go here when im ready. what ya think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33