Floor Mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mals

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at a set of these for my 2003 Yukon. Anyone have any experience with them? I want a nice fitting mat, something that doesn't look generic. What are you all using? Photos would be great!

http://www.weathertech.com/gmc/2003/yukon/floorliner-digitalfit/

I have a set of just the fronts in my 2006 Denali. Overall, I am happy with them. As you can see, they are doing their job now that we are entering mud season here in New England.

They don't fit as well as the set I have in my company Tacoma work truck. The interior profiles are fine, but the flat lip at the door threshold doesn't quite sit flat, and I do catch my foot on it occasionally.

20170218_165230-1.jpg

20170218_165252-1.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the GM all weather liners from the NNBS denali in my 2006. Front and second row. Don't have the thirds because I never have anyone in the backseat and have a cheaper set that I had bought before these laying back there that does the job. I like the GM ones. A but pricey but the tan matches my interior and I like the gmc logos on the fronts. They don't reach all the way to the plastic kick panels at the door but the mats keep the carpet covered and catch everything pretty well. I'm happy with mine.

jabney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the GM all weather liners from the NNBS denali in my 2006. Front and second row. Don't have the thirds because I never have anyone in the backseat and have a cheaper set that I had bought before these laying back there that does the job. I like the GM ones. A but pricey but the tan matches my interior and I like the gmc logos on the fronts. They don't reach all the way to the plastic kick panels at the door but the mats keep the carpet covered and catch everything pretty well. I'm happy with mine.

Do you have any pictures of these installed? I'm trying to make the same decision as the OP

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The nnbs mats fit our nbs trucks? 1st and 2nd rows?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have logo carpeted mats on my NBS and have the GM HD liners in my NNBS that are posted above. I also have a Husky Weatherbeater for the 3rd row. Looking at Husky's site you only have the choice of HD style or Classic Style. Both have the sharp nubs/cleats that hold the liner in place. This I like very much as they do not shift around as much even with the wife as the daily driver in and out all day. The Husky HD liner is very close to the GM HD liner with the deep channels.

https://www.huskyliners.com/Classic-Style-Floor-Mats/2003/gmc/yukon

Robin Derrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a cargo mat? My carpet is ripped in the back and stained and I thought I'd just put a mat back there.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Robin Derrick , I have several in the back of my xl. One that was part of a cheaper set that I bought last summer that stays back there. It works fine but has to come out if I put my third row down because it's not contoured for where the seat latches go. And then where that one ends I had picked up some big black rubber mud flaps from the auto parts store that were like 20 bucks a piece. They are huge and work good as mats to put under my detailing gear and catch all the dirt. Keeps my carpets clean.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts