Fish and wildlife 2 door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have ran into two of these in my search for a tahoe. Can anyone tell me the difference from normal consumer models? from what i can see they have the 4wd shift on the floor vs push button and a sad communist interior.

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found one with 130k miles and im wondering if its worth buying putting a nice interior in

OP
OP
Squirrelsmith

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw another one today where the only difference was it had the spotlight. I guess these are coming from government auctions

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right Kevan you're budget is not huge and it needs to run when you buy it. You're mechanically inclined so you can tackle most issues and repairs on your own.

That to me would mean a truck that runs well but needs some work. A decent interior but if ripped you can change that out or get fixed too. Stay away from rust buckets and those all banged up from the big cities as you're not a body man, right?

Well then son, find one that fits that criteria and go for it! LOL

I know, I looked for around a month and then asked the Lord to get one for me, within minutes I found it and didn't even have to check it out of course, as He knows my needs, desires and capabilities AND budget!

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." - Matthew 6:33

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were probably all Cheyenne trim models, so it’s really just a lack of options rather than any real mechanical differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those police models are rather stripped down. would cost a nice chunk to make em right. unless you want it for a work truck.

i spent over 6 months looking and waiting and wanting. one finally turned up that was in decent shape, im about 500 deep in repairs, brakes and shocks went in asap.

then i got a hp tuner, shorty headers, and a wideband, theres 850 more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts