Finally Lowered My 2016 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Msalinas408

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us (or at least me) know how those Federals work out for you. I'm probably going to 24s in the spring. Those seem to be a pretty inexpensive tire, curious how well they hold up. I had a 2015 Silverado in that color. Moved up to a 2016 Tahoe in Brownstone Metallic.
Congrats on the transition man! I think you made the right decision. I was looking at Silverado's at first, but needed something that would hold a couple more people when I needed to. The Federal Tires are holding up pretty well. I've had them for about 5 months now and they've been good so far.

T-ROY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I seriously considered a 2wd so I could go lower but up here where I'm from we can get some nasty road conditions and I wanted the 4wd for my wife. Also hard to sell a 2wd up here when your ready to. I had a 2wd crewcab I lowered and had a hell of a time selling it even thought it had no miles and was mint.
Are you going to delete your roof racks!?

OP
OP
Msalinas408

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seriously considered a 2wd so I could go lower but up here where I'm from we can get some nasty road conditions and I wanted the 4wd for my wife. Also hard to sell a 2wd up here when your ready to. I had a 2wd crewcab I lowered and had a hell of a time selling it even thought it had no miles and was mint.
Are you going to delete your roof racks!?
That sucks man! Definitely sounds like a lesson learned there. I haven't considered removing my roof racks yet, but i'm going to look into it. I know it would look a little cleaner without them. Have you taken yours off?

T-ROY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg I got the dealer to do it when I bought it new. Took them a bit to figure out but they got some insert mouldings. They had to drop the headliner to do the job. Looks way better ! Here's a couple pics , no lowering done yet ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos