Finally home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Welcome!
Love the white , lots of potential
Those z71's are notorious for bumper rust, I don't know why but they just are :confused:

Yeah, I could tell they had just been painted over to hide it, but everything else was pristine, so i wasnt gonna let the bumpers stop me. I found the flip down screen still had the protective film on it, cargo net and harness still in the factory bag in the rear cargo compartment, and 2 wireless headphones w/ the remote all still in original bags. Couldn't believe it.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I bet you it wasn't painted over, it's probably original paint. It's very common for these .
Either way if that's all can't complain, just shoot the bumper and spray the valance to match while you're at it.

OP
OP
HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I bet you it wasn't painted over, it's probably original paint. It's very common for these .
Either way if that's all can't complain, just shoot the bumper and spray the valance to match while you're at it.

I took it to my buddies shop and put it up to check it out before buying. Front and back were both definitely painted over rust for a quick hide.... neither here nor there, like you said, can't complain. Thinking of going the bedliner route one the trim and bumpers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts