Finally got my Denali 4x4 with 305/55R20's!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WillieFlo, do you mind snapping a pic of the brackets included in the leveling kit to adjust the magnetic ride sensors? It appears SuspensionMaxx is the first company to actually address the front and rear ride height sensors when installing a leveling kit on a Denali, LTZ or Escalade. Now that the pickup trucks have these sensors and not just the SUVs there is a larger amount of users wanting to modify their trucks but have this suspension so companies are finally starting to address this.

I didn't realize why my 2010 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 with a CCM 2.5"/1" leveling kit rode so poorly until about a week ago when I read about the 2015 Denali guys dealing with the front and rear ride height sensors, which is what I never adjusted.

lonestar,
Check these out. First Pic is the front, and second pic is the rear, both on the drivers side.
20160218_101951_resized.jpg
20160218_101911_resized.jpg

lonestar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
lonestar,
Check these out. First Pic is the front, and second pic is the rear, both on the drivers side.
Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed. Now if I could just get the company to sell those brackets without buying the entire kit!

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all you guys!! All the info everyone has shared has helped me keep from repeating mistakes others regret making on certain products:emotions122: or mods they've done, then wish they hadn't. :(
Cheers to you guys for helping me make the right choices the first time!:beer:

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What lift kit did you install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABNLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Y'all need to stop posting pictures like these before I have to trade the 2011 in on a new one. These trucks look absolutely sick, especially when they've been modded like this. Very nice truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne