Finally getting another Yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Debbie Rhodes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Newbie here. Hi! I sure have missed my last Yukon. Don't know why we were possessed to get rid of it. We bought a Ford Edge and I've been unhappy ever since. Today, we are going to buy a 2017 Yukon SLT, used. I have a question about the second row seating and even the third, how comfortable are they? I remember the last one's second row seats were comfortable but the third were not. I'm wanting a few things like window vents and a hood shield. What other goodies have you all tricked yours out with?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know about the new ones but welcome to the forum. What year was your old one? Tire repair kit and air compressor and if you have rug rats, a first aid kit. Air Lift bags if you are going to tow or carry a lot of weight, a level to raise the nose and remove the rake.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Debbie!!

Second row seating is just fine..Third row seating is ONLY good for small children..If you need third row seating for adults you need to get the Denali XL or the Suburban.

BTW make sure you get all service records.

CMil527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Debbie... third row in the Yukon or Tahoe have a raised hump in the floor due to the wheel well arch I believe, so unless u want your knee caps at eye level I would recommend the Suburban or Yukon XL!

MSgt Chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Newbie here. Hi! I sure have missed my last Yukon. Don't know why we were possessed to get rid of it. We bought a Ford Edge and I've been unhappy ever since. Today, we are going to buy a 2017 Yukon SLT, used. I have a question about the second row seating and even the third, how comfortable are they? I remember the last one's second row seats were comfortable but the third were not. I'm wanting a few things like window vents and a hood shield. What other goodies have you all tricked yours out with?

Welcome to the site! Post pics when you get some. I have a 15 tahoe LT with the 3rd row. For people probably under 5’6” it’s probably not too bad, but anything taller and it’s probably not going to be fun.

Weather tech sells the big shield, window vents and some bolt on mud-flaps. That’s what I got. I’m looking to get a K&N BlackHawk intake and an exhaust. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011