FiatDale's Build Thread / Tahoe ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only way that could possibly be better is if you took up two... lol[emoji106]

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck is beautiful, man. Need some more pics of the rear. Would love to see some good pics of the shaved gate. Also, curious what made you go with the smooth Wilwood rotors versus the slotted or drilled/slotted?

08stockhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very interested in the esky shifter. I'll even send you mine. Pretty Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian_smith06

Reaction score
Very classy build. Shame your selling it but I understand we all move on. Im sure it'll be an upgrade though so hard to fault you for that.

Your log has given me some ideas for my vehicle. I plan to paint my vehicle at some point and never thought to shave the wiper. Thing is broken anyway so why not get rid of it. I was certified in collision repair in high school and haven't done anything with them for ten years so it will be nice to use them for something fun on my current vehicle!

Thumbsup for you!

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Tahoe be gone - new owner is very happy. Getting compliments everywhere he goes. Ill still be active on this forum - but Ill probably join all the cry babies on GMFullsize since its more truck based.

Got the lift in the new truck this weekend - Rough Country 7.5". Took me and my buddy about 5 hours start to finish, all in all not too bad. Ill post pics in a new thread.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad that you still plan on coming by, Dale! :) Pics of new truck?

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Cut and sectioned in a cross piece from another Tahoe bumper. Cut out the grille and reformed it to be flat on the bottom. Lot of work but one of a kind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts