Fellow Canadian Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MRJ33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello from British Columbia. I just purchased a White 2014 Yukon XL in December.
Looking forward to being a contributor to this forum and learning from the other members here.

I used to spend a lot of time on a 4th Gen Honda Accord forum before I had kids. 3 kids later and here I am with the big white land yacht. So far we love it.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
Welcome friend from the North! I am about 5 hours directly South of you.
Good move on the Yukon. Nothing beats the utility and function of a good modern carry-all, especially when you've got kids, the dog and all of the stuff that goes along with it. I went from an 02 Rav4 (still have it) to a 98 Blazer to an 08 Envoy to my 2011 Tahoe SSV. Each vehicle reflected a new kid or the kids growing. Lol. Loving the Tahoe life though. These things are great. Pile everyone and all the junk in and go! Always room for extra stuff.

You've found a great forum, and yes, you will find many, many quality answers here from a lot of great people.
I think that their standards might be a bit low though. If they take me they'll probably take anybody...lol.

Cheers.

OP
OP
MRJ33

MRJ33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Is the OBS, NBS, NNBS still relevant? Why don't people use 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, 3rd Gen, etc. like everyone else? Even Corvette owners use a similar nomenclature when referring to different body styles (i.e. ...., C6, C7).

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami!! Looks awesome!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts