Felix's 2010 Tahoe LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So in recent news, I got laid off on October 8th, sold both of my vehicles, and just bought this high mileage clean LTZ. It's got 114k and aside from a few minor issues the dealership is taking care of, it's super clean. Only one previous owner. First few pics is from the dealerships website Granger Chevrolet in Orange, TX. The rest just in the garage. Gonna get it cleaned up and post better pics later.

It's got Black leather/sunroof/AC and heated seats/2nd row captains chairs/Nav/Rear Seat Entertainment/Auto LiftGate/USB and since it's a 2010 comes with the escalade/denali bumper and the newer side moulding with chrome trim so thank you jesus for not making me buy the same thing for a 3rd+ time.

Still debating on the wheels i'll go with. Torn between the CK916 or the 2015 LTZ 22's that goodinblack has... Plan on at least getting G5 tails, Esky third/appliques/roof rack. Also the head lights are foggy so of course the retro will be on the future list. All of this is on a future mod list as I have no job and only doing side IT contract work. Thank god my wife got a job!!!

Anyways here's the pics... first mod is already, a full set of black weather tech mats... more updates to come:

IMG_1435_zps22woso28.jpg
IMG_1436_zpsce5hvpf0.jpg
IMG_1437_zpsmwctbl20.jpg
IMG_1438_zpscuco4rtf.jpg

IMG_1460_zpsyzd7ub41.jpg
IMG_1461_zpsxedptwj0.jpg
IMG_1591_zpsfgml1leg.jpg
IMG_1592_zpskhij5kl3.jpg
IMG_1593_zpsoussqeik.jpg
IMG_1594_zpsvkcggsh2.jpg

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And so another build begins.......sorry to hear about your bad luck but looks like you will recover just fine.

916's are old but are so clean.

full

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yea they're old but I em still. Love that pic lol. Can't wait to get those rims again!

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
when one door closes another one opens ,stay positive.
Great looking truck, can't wait to see what you do to it. :popcorn:

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang you seem to find the cleanest Tahoes out there.... I'll be watchin this one also.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is craxy LOL

You should have never traded the the first one five years ago

Except the Avalanche, thats the only one that you needed to get rid of because of the accident.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 08 tahoe five years ago was traded because the job I had just got required a 4 WHEEL DRIVE vehicle to qualify for the 750/month car allowance. The 08 tahoe I had was 2wd... had to sell :/

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leigh always putting his foot in his mouth :whymewhyme: