Feeler: Escalade Roof Rack - Black Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
to MEEEEE!!!!! Now you can all hate me :D

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I am going to have to quit logging on to this site as much....I have spent more money on this tahoe than i have on any other vehicle....but I love modding so I'll have to live with it lol

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Esky parts are like crack around here......that would have looked nice on the Denali..........damn......and I was on here most of the day cept' for dinner...Oh well......ENJOY

OP
OP
Ben

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Esky parts are like crack around here......that would have looked nice on the Denali..........damn......and I was on here most of the day cept' for dinner...Oh well......ENJOY

You snooze you lose.... Or in this case you eat and become a deadbeat :supergay:

drroy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that was a pretty quick sale, I hesitated for a second thinking should i buy these, Its an awesome price but should i be spending the money? that 30 seconds cost me the sale........Decided I will have to console myself with some G4 tails

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Roy, when you haz a sad, just grab a beer, go outside, turn on thy lights, and look at the cutoff ... the sad it goes away. :)

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll probably stick with the mirrors I have unless someone is willing to trade me hahaha...which will never happen so....

The mirrors make a HUGE difference Ryan. Once all your stuff is color matched, the unpainted black lowers on the LTZ mirrors just look out of place. The escalade one's are a huge upgrade and you should definitely RE-consider it. :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

it's ok i'm sure more will eventually be on sale on this forum. I know sand performance (or something like that) has had a few for sale on here.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

that was a pretty quick sale, i hesitated for a second thinking should i buy these, its an awesome price but should i be spending the money? That 30 seconds cost me the sale........decided i will have to console myself with some g5 tails

ftfy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON