Fauxnali grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was browsing LMC Truck's catalog, and I noticed this grille:
Fauxnali.JPG

EDIT: Found it on CARiDs website, and it is cheaper through them, but LMC has a "better" photo of it.
EDIT #2: ...and they are out of stock "Unavailable until further notice".

I was thinking that it might look nice with my Denali projectors... Anyone have this grille on their truck, and have a photo to share (and any other thoughts)?

The chrome on my stock grille ('00 Yukon XL) is worn off in places, and it would me nice to have something new, and I kinda like the look of this one.

Got something better?
I'd like to hear about it!

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought...rather than replacing your grille, why not maybe color match?

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought...rather than replacing your grille, why not maybe color match?
If mine was a nice color like your Tahoe, I might go for that, but I just can't see how that would look on my truck.
Plus, if I got my grille painted, then I'd have to fix all the other paint problems on it... probably more than it is worth.
I kinda like the look of a chrome grille, and I really think the Denali grille is sharp looking, but I'm open to ideas.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries man. Was just throwing ideas out there.

Yeah sometimes starting one little project snowballs... like the LED lighting. Lol

MikeVB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up that exact grille at the local pickNpull here for $20. Luckily the grille was Plastidipped black and is in great shape underneath but its a nightmare peeeling around all those little holes. The WD40 trick is helping somewhat but still tedious.

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up that exact grille at the local pickNpull here for $20. Luckily the grille was Plastidipped black and is in great shape underneath but its a nightmare peeeling around all those little holes. The WD40 trick is helping somewhat but still tedious.
I'd love to see how it looks on your truck once you get it on there.

5.3SLT

Reaction score
Andys Autosport has it on sale now for $156 and free shipping. Going to give it a spin and replace my worn out SLT grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
W8TVI

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Andys Autosport has it on sale now for $156 and free shipping. Going to give it a spin and replace my worn out SLT grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a link?
I'm looking on their site, and I'm not seeing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu