FASTEST TAHOE IN OKC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My day has come and gone for that type of modification, and so will yours. We all go through the stage where we search for the best, for what ? I prefer to open the garage, turn the key and drive anywhere in the comfort of a nice ride. She was $32,483.00 when new and remains unchanged except for maintenance, truly reliability and a pleasure to drive. JMHO.
David g................:)

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My day has come and gone for that type of modification, and so will yours. We all go through the stage where we search for the best, for what ? I prefer to open the garage, turn the key and drive anywhere in the comfort of a nice ride. She was $32,483.00 when new and remains unchanged except for maintenance, truly reliability and a pleasure to drive. JMHO.
And that is why they made sidewalks. The streets ain't for everybody.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Ridculous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe. I'm in Tulsa but than again my wasn't built to drag race...where did you get your truck tuned at?

JJ461

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Amen to this... I used to want faster, louder and whatever I could find to change to make it "cooler", but now I realize I'm driving a huge sled, I have it for space and for comfort, I want it to be quiet inside, smooth when it drives down the road, I want it to tow my boat efficiently and as low maintenance as possible.

I still have the need for speed but that is for another vehicle not my daily driver.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen to this... I used to want faster, louder and whatever I could find to change to make it "cooler", but now I realize I'm driving a huge sled, I have it for space and for comfort, I want it to be quiet inside, smooth when it drives down the road, I want it to tow my boat efficiently and as low maintenance as possible.

I still have the need for speed but that is for another vehicle not my daily driver.
What do either of these comments have to do with this thread? This isn't titled " tell us why you don't want a fast SUV" or " I like to go slow, who's with me ?" I mean, come on you two! Lol.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sidewalk is <--that way..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy