Factory OEM Running Boards OBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone installed these Boards, and do the brackets have to be welded ? My hoe was not equipped with them from the factory, just wondering how much trouble it would be ? The Salvage yards have plenty of them, just not sure of mounting.

Does anyone have a set you would like to sell ????

David g...........................:)

pflan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually removed my OEM running boards a couple of days ago on my '95.

They were held on by.. I want to say 10 bolts on each side.. now whether every Tahoe has the spots/brackets for those bolts, I have no idea.

But I'm close to the Georgia/Alabama line and have some for sale if you're anywhere nearby!

OP
OP
RED TAHOE LS

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, and in the meantime, could you send me a couple of photo's ?
I will check my Tahoe and see if the bolt holes are there.
David g.................:)

pflan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, and in the meantime, could you send me a couple of photo's ?
I will check my Tahoe and see if the bolt holes are there.
David g.................:)

It will be a few days at least - they are at my buddy's house where we took them off. But I will try to get some pics as soon as I can.

They are nearly flawless - my '95 only has 39K miles on it and has been garaged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons