Factory Bose 6 disc in-dash changer, CD function died, '04 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malmed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jason, I have an 03 Denali with the same 6 disk, but mine is dead... I would love to have it if no one else has already jumped on it...

JasonLmarsh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well it looks like both of these units are shot and would be a waste of your money to ship them. The head unit is a multi-cd player, but it appears to have cd's stuck inside and just clicks a bunch of times when you hit eject. Nothing will insert at all. The other part does nothing whatsoever, no lights, no nothing. They are slated for the garbage bin...

OP
OP
M

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pic. It looks different than mine and I don't want to mess with converting from one style to another. Thanks for the offer. Hope you and "malmed" can work out a deal.

Yours might be good for parts to someone else looking to fix theirs. I am doing the same from one like mine that I'm picking up.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/attachments/image-jpeg.803094/image-jpeg.jpg

Bummer I couldn't make yours work for me....I have some old punk music from my younger days that I rarely get to listen to anymore on cassette. :driver::head3::happy160::peace:

Last edited:

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this exact unit system out of a 2004 LT tahoe if anyone wants to make me an offer i will sell it. i changed it out for a different unit. it works fine and is in good shape just osme of the stickers on the buttons are worn away. Im in NYC. let me know

ueww40

Reaction score
See my last post under 2004 Tahoe radio swap. Google Factorytunes. They are very knowledgeable and can help you.