Fabtech 4" kit K1081

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No lift kit across the industry is going to give you the exact height, not sure why but if you look at tow identical trucks with 6" lifts from different manufacturers they will not be the same height, some may actually be a 5", some a 7", and everywhere in between.

Joshb0718

Reaction score
Ok figured it all out... well got the solution.

Going to get a fabtech 6" at a steal of a price, and 4WP will return the 4", and return my 33" tires. Install the 6" kit and mount and balance the 35" tires for free, just pay the difference in the tire cost.

Got fabtech to send a rear 1" spacer so that can be added as needed to get the level look.

Fabtech said the 4" kit is really 3.5" and mine ended up being around 3" if not right under that.
Fabtech told me the 6" kit is really measured out to 7.5" on the install

All in all it was about a $1300 difference. Kit will just be up to 4 weeks to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score

Going to get a fabtech 6" at a steal of a price, and 4WP will return the 4", and return my 33" tires. Install the 6" kit and mount and balance the 35" tires for free, just pay the difference in the tire cost.

Got fabtech to send a rear 1" spacer so that can be added as needed to get the level look.

Fabtech said the 4" kit is really 3.5" and mine ended up being around 3" if not right under that.

All in all it was about a $1300 difference. Kit will just be up to 4 weeks to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's just hope the 6" kit doesn't have the RAKE like the 4"... fingers crossed for you buddy :chewie:

Joshb0718

Reaction score

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yeah that's terrible lift for the size. Only use the 4" zone kit if anybody wants that height. I've seen one other burb set at 6" with 35s on 22. It looked great! Hope yours turns out the same. Got a lucky deal to swap tires and get more lift.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score

Sounds like a good resolution, glad to see that Fabtech/4WP didn't just leave you high and dry.

magnusk7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So back to your 3" spacer issue, it looks like the same spacer but in 2" would give it much less rake, but still have some for heavy-ish loads. By your dimensions it would be around 1.25" higher in the back? Thats not tooo bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastline22