Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doubt there will be any difference in performance. But there will be in the looks and longevity department. The latter will not be as easy on your wallet. Which mufflers and systems are you looking at?

OP
OP
Tim Quigley

Tim Quigley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow 11229 muffler already but Im trying to figure out if I want to buy the whole piping or just weld it in

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the stock system is pretty big already I just deleted the last resonator and added 2 chamber with dual outs, I did a whole system on my 2000 and just kept having cats burn out and 02 sensors too.

OP
OP
Tim Quigley

Tim Quigley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow 11229 but idk whah to do about the piping, if I shoild Just change it or weld the muffler in

ezstriper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the SLP res. delete dual tip kit, added the magaflow muffler later love it.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a Corsa sport cat-back on my tahoe. it sounds pretty good under acceleration and isn't overly obnoxious outside of that. obviously it was kind of high on the $$.

if you want some good sound clips, theres a few on youtube. one with a go pro on the bumper of an avalanche to get the acceleration sounds and another (TYF member?) with a tahoe on black KMC slides for the startup sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon