Exhaust question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a 2012 Yukon. Wanting it to sound allitle more powerful. I see you can just buy the exhaust without the whole exhaust system. Right now I'm running all stock exhaust. Can I just buy a Flow master exhaust and put it on my stock pipes and all be well ?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can just buy a louder muffler and leave the rest alone. If yours has a resonator, get rid of it when you have the muffler installed. Go see an exhaust shop, it should be around $100 installed. That's what my Flowmaster 50 series was.

OP
OP
Eman

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok. I was looking into the flower master 50 aswell. Or the new hush power.

What year truck you got ?

OP
OP
Eman

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lol flower master. Auto correct.

OP
OP
Eman

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You got any videos of how it sounds ?

And sorry I don't pay attention

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I don't have videos, sorry. I'm sure you can find some online.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Go for headers man. I can't believe the sound my truck makes with headers. I'm running stock 2.75 cat back, magnaflow muffler and resonator delete

OP
OP
Eman

Eman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go for headers man. I can't believe the sound my truck makes with headers. I'm running stock 2.75 cat back, magnaflow muffler and resonator delete
How loud dose it make it ? I'm not wanting nothing real loud. Jut allitle louder then stock. Just loud enough if I get on it you can here it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14