Exhaust, need help with part #s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MannyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided to get the flowmaster 50 deltaflow to put on my 03 denali but need some help/guidance.

Should i do dual in/dual out? if yes, anyone know the part number?

Should i do dual in/single out? if yes, anyone know the part number?

Thanks in advance!

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you`re not welding it in yourself i would go to the shop that will be doing it and ask their opinion on which one would work best. That muffler is 23 inches long overall which is much shorter than the garbage can sized stock muffler so they`ll have to extend the pipes to make it fit. And seeing that you`re from B.C. I would get a stainless steel muffler unless you like changing it out every 2-3 years.

Link to their site. https://www.flowmastermufflers.com/50-series-delta/

OP
OP
MannyB

MannyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you`re not welding it in yourself i would go to the shop that will be doing it and ask their opinion on which one would work best. That muffler is 23 inches long overall which is much shorter than the garbage can sized stock muffler so they`ll have to extend the pipes to make it fit. And seeing that you`re from B.C. I would get a stainless steel muffler unless you like changing it out every 2-3 years.

Link to their site. https://www.flowmastermufflers.com/50-series-delta/

Thanks for the input.

The shop that is doing the install is very apt, they can make anything work. i more or less just need/want to know, whats better, dual in/dual out or dual in or single out. comfort is key. Im going to be dumping the tailpipe just over the axle, No tailpipe, less is more imo.

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt you there would be any benefit over getting a dual in and out. A single in and out would be less pipe and welding for the installer and possibly cheaper. Either way it`s going to sound great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts