Everything Up For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I tried to look up your "uas" air ride and I couldn't really find anything you have a link?
Maybe pictures of said kit?

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You still have the Vertical Doors Lambo Doors? Is it all 4 doors or just the front 2?

OP
OP
LILC509

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to look up your "uas" air ride and I couldn't really find anything you have a link?
Maybe pictures of said kit?

I don't have a link. The front bags are UAS strut bags the rears are Slam Specialties RE7. Everthing is in boxes somethings are loose but for the most part it looks like a hundred piece puzzel. I gurantee you its 100% all there that you need for the install, there will even be more fittings and air line that you need.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

You still have the Vertical Doors Lambo Doors? Is it all 4 doors or just the front 2?

I do have the Vertical Doors Lambo kit, the kit is for the front two only. Everthing is included hardware, bolts and manual. You will pay $1200 for this kit retail or even $500 used. Let me know I can have ready packaged up and mailed within 24 hours of paypal payment.

OP
OP
LILC509

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How low does it sit at ride height?

It has never been installed but what I've been told that it can ride better than stock on performance and depending upon your wheel&tire setup you can ride air all out but its not recommended. With air ride it is your decision on how high or low to ride and how comfortable you want to ride. This is a 1/2" 200psi kit and you can adjust it on how fast and slow you want to lift and lower. With air ride the options are endless.

I have attached pictures of some of the stuff. One picture show compresors, rear bags, some fittings, filters, water/oil trap, braided leader hose with one way valve and some air line. The other picture show the digital gauge display still wrapped up new and the five digital sending units 4 four each coner and one for the tank and it also shows the 1/2" air valves. The other picture show all of the air line that goes with the kit, I bought a lot just incase I needed it since mine was an XL. There probably is like 2 or 3 more boxes of parts.

Attachments

• Air Ride 1.jpg
    Air Ride 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Air Ride 2.jpg
    Air Ride 2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Air Ride 3.jpg
    Air Ride 3.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 100

1sickz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow these prices are amazing 1000 for a airbag kit geesh doesnt fit the older body by any chance?

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
What come with the hardware kit? Also, are the door hinges plug and play? I have an 09 tahoe hybrid

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos