Ever drive it hard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah I wouldn't take kids there either if you know what I mean. ummmm

Lololol...its a f'in freak show....ive been.......before the 'kids took my life over'.........cant complain though, they are well mannered, get good grades and listen.......better then alot of kids i see around today......kids today have no fear of getting in trouble because mom and dad let them do whatever they want.......they need a healthy fear (like i had of my old man) and a size 11 to the ass helps too...... but this isnt the time, place or thread to get into that and im sure i pissed someone off....tough shit.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. Was down there last year camping at Sugarloaf Key and headed down to see Kenny Chesney at Sloppy Joes for free while standing in the street and they were bored in 10 minutes.

Kenny, good shit...i like his stuff

We made them suffer thru his set just to prove a point. Lol. :D

Thats what im talking about!

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm 3,000 and I had a few occasions that entering the hwy. I needed to punch it hard. RPM hitting 3, 4 and easily 5. Top speed i done is 85. I have a nice trip coming up this weekend up the Hutchinson Hwy where this baby will be test it to is triple digits.

Does the Hutch go into the Merrit? If so that is the sweetest two lane road to drive on. I absolutely love that road, triple digits all day on that!

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ride smooth brother. Specially on a Sunday.
I usually take that ride all the way up to Massachusetts for Basketball tournaments.

Carpenter2361

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 4k mile road trip I've been averaging 80-90 and when I need to pass the Black bear tune grabs the perfect gear and before you know it I'm doing 120+ with a smile on my face.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My 4k mile road trip I've been averaging 80-90 and when I need to pass the Black bear tune grabs the perfect gear and before you know it I'm doing 120+ with a smile on my face.
Hope you use a radar detector. I was doing 127 on Saturday, felt strong and was pulling hard! I had to get off the gas.

scott6760

Reaction score
Hope you use a radar detector. I was doing 127 on Saturday, felt strong and was pulling hard! I had to get off the gas.

Does the tune remove the speed governor? Mine sort of hits a brick wall at 110/111 but pulls really hard right up to that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think so, ive read guys doing way past that. my '01 used to cut a little less then that and my '13 cuts out at the same, not that i would know because i never speed, ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh