Ever drive it hard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I try to avoid 95 with a vengeance and with snow bird season and spring break coming it will only get worse.

Sometimes that necessitates a WOT lane change otherwise I try to keep it "normal'.
This is me.......soon......ill beep on my way thru......lol.... if u see a black hoe with a small trailer and ny plates look out......lolol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife giving me crap for going too fast on the turnpike to Orlando this morning to overtake a slowpoke. Cruise set at 75mph the whole time.

You want to drive? You won't let me. Exactly do be the navigator and sssshhhh my song is on!!! For 3.5 hrs that is lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Wife giving me crap for going too fast on the turnpike to Orlando this morning to overtake a slowpoke. Cruise set at 75mph the whole time.

You want to drive? You won't let me. Exactly do be the navigator and sssshhhh my song is on!!! For 3.5 hrs that is lol.
I usually get yelled at for driving too fast!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is me.......soon......ill beep on my way thru......lol.... if u see a black hoe with a small trailer and ny plates look out......lolol

Try to get down to Key West while your here..It is AWESOME down there!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos