Esv tune ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello bb,

Purchased auto call 5+ years back for my 04 Tahoe. Absolutely worth every penny! Highly recommend to anybody looking.

Looking to pick up either a 07-10 Denali xl or esv. Hopping you can can still work your magic to the esv. Can you shut off that V4 feature. I thought I'd love it but from what I've read it can be quite expensive when it fails

Can my auto call hopefully be used with another firmware upgrade.

Thanks from Ct

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello bb,

Purchased auto call 5+ years back for my 04 Tahoe. Absolutely worth every penny! Highly recommend to anybody looking.

Looking to pick up either a 07-10 Denali xl or esv. Hopping you can can still work your magic to the esv. Can you shut off that V4 feature. I thought I'd love it but from what I've read it can be quite expensive when it fails

Can my auto call hopefully be used with another firmware upgrade.

Thanks from Ct

Hello Hans,

Thank you for contacting us again, and the kind words. We can absolutely use your AutoCal to tune the new vehicle, as well as disable the AFM within the tune. Send us an email [email protected] and we can get you started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9