Escalades having the same issues ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15denali

Reaction score
Are the 15-16 Escys having the same issues? I haven't seen as much in the Escalade forums and 15-16 Escalade owners seem to be fine.

Thanks,
B

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you be more specific as to issues you're asking about.

OP
OP

15denali

Reaction score
The most common problems we see on here have to do with Noises and 4WD. Anything else? They are basically the same as a Yukon Denali.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most common problems we see on here have to do with Noises and 4WD. Anything else? They are basically the same as a Yukon Denali.
Ah, I see. I was not sure if you were asking about a specific problem.
BTW, is that yours? Looks pretty low.
The car in my signature? Yes and yes.

jpcortese

Reaction score
Are the 15-16 Escys having the same issues? I haven't seen as much in the Escalade forums and 15-16 Escalade owners seem to be fine.

Thanks,
B
My neighbor bought a 2016 Escalade and sold it after 6 months. According to him the Escalade was fine in the beginning and then developed the vibration and buffeting that the Yukon and Tahoe have. The caddy dealer couldn't fix it and said it was normal so he dumped it for a Benz. Said it cost him $90K and took a big loss on the trade. Also stated that it was the worst vehicle he ever bought.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know early on there were just as many escalade complaints on a different forum. I'm sure nothing has changed.

NowZoomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Across all 3 brands and both wheelbases and all trim levels

Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks,
B

I currently have a 16' escalade esv, and no buffering.. I also had a 2016 suburban ltz (that i traded in for the escalade and, also no buffering.. i have 2 friends,, (one with a 2015 suburban ltz and the other with a 2015 escalade esv,, both cars have in the 50k miles range now and no buffering for either of them...I do not doubt that some of these vehicles may have that problem but i would guess and say its a very small percentage.,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14