Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeW

Reaction score
No - when I was having my cluster issue - I went to the dealer because I was tired of chasing ghosts. Ended up buying new cluster and everything works great. Only thing I did was change bulbs back to LED. Don't want to screw around with it after $500 and all is working just fine

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is this your cluster? Is it a pretty straightforward mod? I'd like to put the Esky chrome rings on my Denali gauge, but don't want to spend out the cash just to find out it doesn't work without a decent amount of modification.
Why not just buy an esky cluster? If you look long /hard enough, you can find a decent deal. I found one on cl for $80, got it totally rebuilt with less and it's great. IMAG1639.jpg
Here's a pic of the older esky rings. I don't think they would work on a Denali cluster. IMAG1123.jpg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Why not just buy an esky cluster? If you look long /hard enough, you can find a decent deal. I found one on cl for $80, got it totally rebuilt with less and it's great. View attachment 181541
Here's a pic of the older esky rings. I don't think they would work on a Denali cluster. View attachment 181542
Just for clarification:The rings are part of the lens. They can't be separated from the lens, it's one piece.

MannyB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know or can confirm if the 06 Esky cluster will simply plug and play in my 03 Denali?

there's one available in my area and wouldn't mind the upgrade.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone know or can confirm if the 06 Esky cluster will simply plug and play in my 03 Denali?

there's one available in my area and wouldn't mind the upgrade.
It will. Remember the mileage follows the cluster so you'll need to have it programmed to your mileage.