Escalade Vs Denali Vs Tahoe Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered this from fixmygauges.com and installed it today. I love it! Carbon Fiber overlay with blue LEDs and needles.

medium800.jpg

They do top notch work they fixed my OBS cluster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMagoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That cluster will not work in your truck. You need an 01-02 cluster

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Noob here. I own an 02 Denali. Am I stuck with whatever options are available for 01-02?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Noob here. I own an 02 Denali. Am I stuck with whatever options are available for 01-02?
What do you mean by options? You can add led's, do overlays, change the needles, you can even add the trans gauge if you have the space, but you can't do anything about that square digital display.

MrMagoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you mean by options? You can add led's, do overlays, change the needles, you can even add the trans gauge if you have the space, but you can't do anything about that square digital display.

Sorry. I was thinking about upgrading to a new style Denali or Escalade cluster but every where I look it's all about 03-06, nothing about 01-02. So in terms of clusters 01-02 is only compatible with 01-02?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sorry. I was thinking about upgrading to a new style Denali or Escalade cluster but every where I look it's all about 03-06, nothing about 01-02. So in terms of clusters 01-02 is only compatible with 01-02?
I haven't read or heard of anyone converting to the 03-06 style, as of yet. Bet that would be interesting!

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's something about the latter clusters not working in the early years forget the cut off year but I'm pretty sure he can't use an 03+ cluster in his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
The mid-cycle refresh on these trucks can be a real pain, interior-wise. There are a whole lot of small differences, the gauges being one of them.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep we're stuck unfortunately. But the good news is the Denali clusters are pretty nice. You can buy a stainless steel gauge face from US Speedo for about $120 I believe though. Make sure it's for an 01-02.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked and US Speedo doesn't have anything for our trucks like I thought. Only for non trans temp trucks. But I remembered there is another- www.nrauto.com. They have 2 overlays- white and aluminum. I decided wtf and ordered the aluminum one just to see. I had a white cluster with the Escalade escutcheon that I ordered from www.fixmygauges.com and I thought it looked like cheap crap so I sent it back. The white gauges had blue (?) lettering and the plastic chrome rings around the gauges (the escutcheon) looked cheap. He told me for an 02 that's all he had. I'll check back with the results of this overlay. There's all kinds of needles available so I can always change them too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9