Escalade Taillights installed on 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMCAT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great write up. Forums are priceless when it comes to member input like this.. Thanks for sharing !!

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I want to keep the same setup as the regular brake light and turn signal the same, will I just need to wire in 2 resistors on the thick black wire and (red or yellow) wire?

Lately, I have been stalking eskys and I don't like the amber light as a turn signal. It might just be me but I think I like the long red strip also as the turn signal.

Thank You.

bourgeois

Reaction score
If I want to keep the same setup as the regular brake light and turn signal the same, will I just need to wire in 2 resistors on the thick black wire and (red or yellow) wire?

Lately, I have been stalking eskys and I don't like the amber light as a turn signal. It might just be me but I think I like the long red strip also as the turn signal.

Thank You.
I have a pair you can buy for a good price. My wife doesn't like them.

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a pair you can buy for a good price. My wife doesn't like them.
I actually just spent alot on a set. Could have probably saved a bunch from you but its done. :( Thanks for the offer though.

pwett

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Re-read the whole thing instead of skimming it the first time and the install was pretty straight forward.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC