Escalade Taillights installed on 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tacalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to explain this... So I decided to get a set of the OEM escalade lights and see how they fit. ... .

Fantastic Write-up... 1 question - my Cadillac Parts guy says there are 2 different part numbers for the Dr side & 2 different numbers for the Passenger side. Apparently 2015 there was a mid-year change... do you know what part number the one is that you got from Cadillac? These are the different numbers for the sides per year...
22803020 (Pass side 23273197)

23453788 (Pass side ends in 89)
I have not been able to determine the difference searching the web.
The Euro 3/4 glow taillights are a different set of numbers, so I now know that's not the difference.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great instructions! I wish the Tahoes had LED brakelights--this solves that problem.

Thank you!

Rmayrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job, looks awesome.

Will this basically be plug and play for the guys with yukons then?

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job, looks awesome.

Will this basically be plug and play for the guys with yukons then?
original escalade taillights are plug and play for yukons , yes.

the lights stick out a tad

Jbird79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would this be the same for a 2015 Yukon with factory led tail lights?

Jbird79

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set of 2015 escalade lights but the plug is different from the one on the Yukon.

lilmac

Reaction score
Are your Escalade lights OEM or the knockoff? There have been folks that confirm plug and play if you have a Yukon.

LDuB17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the Vlads lights longer than the oem escalade lightsDSC03082_1.jpg

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03084.jpg

DSC03078_1.jpg

I then install all 5 of the factory t15 screws back into the light and put the two factory snap in panels back on this is the easy part. I hope this helps some of you guys out if you have any questions I'll be glad to help.

The pics below are for reference showing vlands and oem escalade lights side by side. The drivers side is a vlands light the passenger side is a oem escalade light.

DSC03064.jpg

This is just the parking lights these pics look crappy and don't do them justice. But in person the vland lights look better than the escalade lights far as parking lights but that's it.

DSC03067.jpg

Now this is a pic of the brake lights as you can see on the vland both led's long and short are on. The escalade light only the long led bar is on and there is no comparison the escalade ones are way brighter than the vlands.

DSC03065.jpg

Here's a pic of the turn signal on the escalade light both the yellow short led bar and long red led bar both light up these are very bright.

DSC03063.jpg

Now this pic is the drivers side vland's turn signal both the short and long red led bars light up but are very dim compared to the escalade.[/QUOTE]

LDuB17

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are the the Vlads lights longer than the oem escalade lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic