Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There also appears to be a kit from ADC Mobile which looks exactly like the kit from MVI. However, this kit is cheaper and looks legitimate and reputable. It may even work better due its cameras and that is $499.00. Each kits were on sale around the holidays. I wonder if you could hollow out the esky mirrors and run the ADC or MVI cameras through the housing? Each one has the phone mirroring as well... I think it is not additional cost at ADC.

Tom, did you get this installed?

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Also curious about the voltage for the stock escalade cameras. Do those operate on 12v? Anyone know? I spoke with the guys at ADC and their kit is setup for RCA's so they were concerned about 1. the connection type and 2, the voltage.

cbraga

Reaction score
Oh wow that is awesome! Can you post exactly what part numbers for the module and front camera? Also did you plug straight into the mirror cameras or did you go from the door panel plug?

I bought two oem Escalade mirrors with the camera and all options. The full 360 surround system with the mirror iPhone option from MVI. You have to buy the kit with their cameras but we simply cut the cord and spliced into it. So yes, we had to run wires. We used the MVI wire from the dash to the mirror plug, that’s where we spliced the wires.

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought two oem Escalade mirrors with the camera and all options. The full 360 surround system with the mirror iPhone option from MVI. You have to buy the kit with their cameras but we simply cut the cord and spliced into it. So yes, we had to run wires. We used the MVI wire from the dash to the mirror plug, that’s where we spliced the wires.
Oh wow... so i specc'd it out on their website with what you describe and its pretty pricey. Is this what you selected?

Capture.JPG

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That doesn't even include the price of the escalade mirrors...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts