Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, are the Escalade mirrors much bigger (longer) than the Yukon Denali mirrors too? Almost time for summer boat towing and these new mirrors are ridiculously small. There is NO way these mirrors will show anything behind the boat without the preverbial tail wag. Thanks.

They are bigger. About twice as tall but no wider. Gives a lot more field of view but wont give you that angle behind like you are describing however I pulled my Nautique this past weekend and the new mirrors made a HUGE difference.

Dlayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are bigger. About twice as tall but no wider. Gives a lot more field of view but wont give you that angle behind like you are describing however I pulled my Nautique this past weekend and the new mirrors made a HUGE difference.

Thanks. I have to take the vehicle in tomorrow and will take a look at the new escalade mirrors then. Jealous as we are still below freezing at night. Time to get the dry suits, yes dry suits, out though:)

Twn7575

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well there has been a lot of movement with harnesses and mirrors so i kind of forgot about this detail. The original pair i got from my buddy didn't actually have blind spot which was odd since i figured any esky would. So I went ahead and just got ones that matched my originals function wise.
View attachment 78323

I didn't have to do anything to the switch. The original switch controls all the mirror movements. There have actually been a couple posts (maybe not on this forum I cant remember since ive looked at so many) about converting the non power fold etc that have the part numbers for the harness and switch. Otherwise i will post my original harness part number when i eventually pull it out.
Thanks for posting. I'm trying to order what I need to swap the mirrors on my '16 Suburban LTZ. I just wanted to confirm that it was part #23331704 and 23331705 that you used. is there any thing else I'll need if I have an LTZ and I'm not trying to add video?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. I'm trying to order what I need to swap the mirrors on my '16 Suburban LTZ. I just wanted to confirm that it was part #23331704 and 23331705 that you used. is there any thing else I'll need if I have an LTZ and I'm not trying to add video?

now your looking to put the harnesses and and the mirrors on your ltz ? because i would like to do the same on my yukon

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was anyone ever able to get these to work with the 360 view and lane change view?

Thanks

No I haven't installed the harnesses yet. :( Too many other projects and when I first dove into it the inner door harness was going to be a little more involved than i had time for at the time (just routing and clips). Maybe in the next couple weeks. I can say that ive had the mirrors on for over 6 months though and even without the surround view they are a VAST improvement. I have literally talked to over 50 random Tahoe/Yukon/Silverado owners who wanted to know how I got the mirrors because they hated the skinny ones so much. Best upgrade so far.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. The esky mirrors have been one of my favorite mods...use them daily!
01afbb28783fbaa092f5012d718aa452.jpg

Last edited:

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can update on the Escalade door harnesses. All the connectors land with one exception, the door handle connector. To elaborate, the driver door harness I’m using is 23256834 which is for an Escalade with 360 surround view and illuminated door handles (I’m adding those as well). The door handle connector is keyed slightly differently. So a harness from an Escalade without illuminated handles may work without modification.
Regarding the camera, the harness gets the wires to the door connector, but the wires aren’t present on the body-side connector. I’m looking at the best way to handle the rest of the wiring. Regardless, I think it will require module reprogramming to achieve an OEM solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos