Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are vibration in left side mirrors for escalade 2016 at speeds .. Does anyone know the problem
I’ve had my Escalade mirrors on my Tahoe for almost a year with zero vibrations, rattles or issues on either side.

Twn7575

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
there are vibration in left side mirrors for escalade 2016 at speeds .. Does anyone know the problem
Yes. I swapped my suburban mirrors for Escalade mirrors a year ago and start noticing this soon afterwards. It’s only at highway speeds and not horrible but I’ve definitely noticed it. Would be interested to hear if there’s a fix.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my Escalade mirrors on my Tahoe for almost a year with zero vibrations, rattles or issues on either side.

Same here. I’ve had mine on for 8 months or so and haven’t had any issues.

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 sets. The first pair from a buddy's junk yard but found they must have had replaced glass and didn't have the side warning light. So i found my second pair on ebay and got one of them for super cheap. When i was talking to gmpartsdirect though the whole unit excluding the mirror cap was included under part numbers 84125256 and 23331704. Link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan