Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, so did you buy both the MVI cameras and the Escalade cameras w/ the mirrors?

cbraga

Reaction score
Wait, so did you buy both the MVI cameras and the Escalade cameras w/ the mirrors?

The cadi mirrors I bought had oem cameras yes. The kit from MVI, I had to buy the side cameras for the wiring and motherboard that goes behind head unit. Even though I didn't use the MVI cameras I needed the other parts that came with their kit to make the Escalade OEM mirrors work.

Rockytfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. So did you cut the connector off the eski mirrors/cameras and hard wire those to the cameras/wiring via MVI? I'm trying to picture the connections there.

cbraga

Reaction score
Got it. So did you cut the connector off the eski mirrors/cameras and hard wire those to the cameras/wiring via MVI? I'm trying to picture the connections there.

We cut the MVI camera off and then used the MVI wires to plug into the correct pins on the escalade oem connector. Just trial and error to figure out what pins

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We cut the MVI camera off and then used the MVI wires to plug into the correct pins on the escalade oem connector. Just trial and error to figure out what pins
Maybe a long shot, but did you happen to take any notes, or take any pictures, of the final placement of the wires/pins? :)

cbraga

Reaction score
Maybe a long shot, but did you happen to take any notes, or take any pictures, of the final placement of the wires/pins? :)

I didn’t, but like I said it wasn’t very hard to figure out.

cbraga

Reaction score
I didn’t, but like I said it wasn’t very hard to figure out.

Only issue I’m having is the backup lines will not stay on while in reverse. MVI is working on a fix for it, something to do with the rear entertainment system on the 2017s.

Ismaeil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
there are vibration in left side mirrors for escalade 2016 at speeds .. Does anyone know the problem