Escalade Roof Rack and How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nathanjax, I realized after getting the racks done and on the car that I needed those anchor bolts. I'll just have to redo when I track those anchor bolts down. Newbie mistake I guess. But either way I'm stoked I finally got the esky racks. I hated the plastic yukon racks. They looked so cheap. My ride looks so much classier with the new racks. Next step will be putting on the esky third brake lamp, and I have the esky end vents, those will be going to the body shop soon to get color matched.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just an update... GM has discontinued these racks. So if you find one, treat it like gold.

Then mine's for sale for $2,000 :crazy:

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, anyone on here have a set of the cross rails they would be willing to sell to me? I do need those for my roof racks.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might try ebay and salvage yards for the cross rails. You can probably still find a pair at a dealer.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might try ebay and salvage yards for the cross rails. You can probably still find a pair at a dealer.

Problem is here in the in,and empire in SoCal, the junkyards are cheap and won't bring in escalades. Went to the junkyards all the time when I needed parts for 2001 durango a nd they were plentiful but never saw an escalade. It's very irritating. eBay is getting pricey. And few and far between on these roof racks.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you're going to actually tie something down on the roof, you don't really need the cross rails.

13yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a little clip that goes inside the end caps for the escalade rack. I was told this rack came from a 2010 escalade, however I'm open to the reality that may be incorrect. Picture attached. All help appreciated.

Attachments

• Cap2.jpg
    Cap2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Cap1.jpg
    Cap1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a little clip that goes inside the end caps for the escalade rack. I was told this rack came from a 2010 escalade, however I'm open to the reality that may be incorrect. Dealership hasn't been much help. Picture attached. All help appreciated.

gonna be EXTREMELY hard to find. :(

It doesn't have a part number as it's "part of a part". You're probably looking at getting a new cap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat