Escalade Roof Rack and How to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got excited for a second then I realized it was for the ext..... I need esv/Yukon xl size. :-(

tonaaayyyy

Reaction score
Put it in the classifieds? Just for those interested, these are not 100% bolt on to the avalanche.

Next person who asks me for one I'll direct them to you. :Handshake:

Thank you, good sir. I tried to post to the classifieds but I don't have sufficient posts to create a new thread. Hoping someone will get these off my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shimmy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am i the only one having problems installing the rear end caps? They just don't seem to want to go in.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could pick up a set of caddy roof racks? Just bought a 2006 Denali xl and want to put the long wheel base caddy roof racks on it. Only found a couple sets for sale on eBay. They were pricey and only found short wheel base roof racks. Not sure where else to look?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might try a salvage yard or Craig's List. I finally bought my side rails from my parts guy cuz he gives me a discount. Found the cross bars on ebay.