Escalade parts interchange years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeW

Reaction score
Just confirming that 00-06 Escalade roof racks, appliques and rear glass/3rd brake light are interchangeable with 00-06 our Tahoes......... Thanks -

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as its a GMT800 platform esky, it'll interchange with the GMT800 Tahoe. Some of the 2000 eskys were the gmt400 platform so make sure if you're picking up these parts you're looking for, it is indeed from a GMT800, and not the obs esky.

9HOE9

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Which year Esky gauge clusters swap into 04 Tahoe?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all you need to do is remove the Tahoe third brake light and the rear glass will match right up? What about the wiring for the third brake light?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all you need to do is remove the Tahoe third brake light and the rear glass will match right up? What about the wiring for the third brake light?
It depends on the year the glass came off of and the year of the truck the third light came off of. The 2002-2004 glass is different from the 2005/2006 glass hatch. If your tahoe's glass is 2002-2004, there won't be any holes in the glass and you will need to use adhesive to keep the esky third light on the glass. The 2005/2006 Tahoe and Yukon had a big plastic trim piece at the top of the glass, with screws going through the top to hold it on. Take that piece off and replace with the esky third. Then run the esky third wires down through the hole in the top of the hatch where the middle screw goes and plug into your Tahoe/yukon's third brake light wiring. And flip it backwards. For some reason the orientation of the wires is backwards on the esky third from the wires in the tahoe/Yukon.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 tahoe that currently has the 06 glass with the plastic piece on the top of the outside of the glass. Are you saying that the third light will work without replacing the entire glass? I dont really care for the large plastic piece. I had to buy a replacement glass last year as the drivers side hinge delaminated from the glass. The guy at the glass shop said that they replace the 05 glass with the 06 glass to eliminate this issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission